A SEM and non-contact surface white light profilometry in vivo study of the effect of a crème containing CPP-ACP and fluoride on young etched enamel
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 270–277, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Baroni, C., Marchionni, S., Bazzocchi, M. G., Cadenaro, M., Nucci, C. and Manton, D. J. (2014), A SEM and non-contact surface white light profilometry in vivo study of the effect of a crème containing CPP-ACP and fluoride on young etched enamel. Scanning, 36: 270–277. doi: 10.1002/sca.21102
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!