A dynamic scanning method based on signal-statistics for scanning electron microscopy
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 317–326, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Timischl, F. (2014), A dynamic scanning method based on signal-statistics for scanning electron microscopy. Scanning, 36: 317–326. doi: 10.1002/sca.21110
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!