Contribution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, not subject to copyright. Certain commercial equipment is identified in this report to adequately describe the experimental procedure. Such identification does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor does it imply that the equipment identified is necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Does your SEM really tell the truth? How would you know? Part 2
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 347–355, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Postek, M. T., Vladár, A. E. and Purushotham, K. P. (2014), Does your SEM really tell the truth? How would you know? Part 2. Scanning, 36: 347–355. doi: 10.1002/sca.21124
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!