Conflicts of interest: None.
Scope and limitation of label-free multiphoton microscopy and probe-labeled two-photon microscopy for the endomicroscopic diagnosis
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 462–464, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Chun, H. J., Kim, E. S. and Cho, B. R. (2014), Scope and limitation of label-free multiphoton microscopy and probe-labeled two-photon microscopy for the endomicroscopic diagnosis. Scanning, 36: 462–464. doi: 10.1002/sca.21133
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A111182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!