Scanning electron microscope image signal-to-noise ratio monitoring for micro-nanomanipulation
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 419–429, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Marturi, N., Dembélé, S. and Piat, N. (2014), Scanning electron microscope image signal-to-noise ratio monitoring for micro-nanomanipulation. Scanning, 36: 419–429. doi: 10.1002/sca.21137
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- NANOROBUST Project, Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR), France. Grant Number: ANR-11-NANO-006
- Labex ACTION Project. Grant Number: ANR-11-LABX-01-01
- Equipex ROBOTEX Project. Grant Number: ANR-10-EQPX-44-01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!