Conflict of interest: none.
X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets: Enamel abnormalities and oral clinical findings
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 456–461, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Cremonesi, I., Nucci, C., D'Alessandro, G., Alkhamis, N., Marchionni, S. and Piana, G. (2014), X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets: Enamel abnormalities and oral clinical findings. Scanning, 36: 456–461. doi: 10.1002/sca.21141
Author contribution: Ilaria Cremonesi, conceptualized, designed, acquisition of data and statistical analysis. Cesare Nucci, interpretation of the data, critical revision, and approval of the article. Giovanni D'Alessandro, data analysis, critical revision of the article. Nadia Alkhamis, conceptualized, designed, acquisition of data, and statistical analysis. Marchionni Silvia, SEM images. Gabriela Piana, interpretation of the data, critical revision, and approval of the article.
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
- University of Bologna, Department of Oral Science, Special Needs Patients Division (Pediatric Department in Sant'Orsola Hospital, Bologna, Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!