The effect of electrical treatment on cyclic fatigue of NiTi instruments
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 507–511, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Saghiri, M. A., Asatourian, A., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J. L., Lotfi, M. and Sheibani, N. (2014), The effect of electrical treatment on cyclic fatigue of NiTi instruments. Scanning, 36: 507–511. doi: 10.1002/sca.21146
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!