Conflict of interest: none.
Efficacy of three irrigation agitation techniques on bacterial elimination: A microbiologic and microscopic evaluation
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 512–516, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Koçak, S., Koçak, M. M., Sağlam, B. C. and Aktaş, E. (2014), Efficacy of three irrigation agitation techniques on bacterial elimination: A microbiologic and microscopic evaluation. Scanning, 36: 512–516. doi: 10.1002/sca.21147
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- Research Foundation of Bülent Ecevit University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!