Cancer cell necrosis by autoschizis: Synergism of antitumor activity of vitamin C: Vitamin K3 on human bladder carcinoma T24 cells
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1998 Foundation for Advances in Medicine and Science, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 564–575, November 1998
How to Cite
Gilloteaux, J., Jamison, J. M., Arnold, D., Ervin, E., Eckroat, L., Docherty, J. J., Neal, D. and Summers, J. L. (1998), Cancer cell necrosis by autoschizis: Synergism of antitumor activity of vitamin C: Vitamin K3 on human bladder carcinoma T24 cells. Scanning, 20: 564–575. doi: 10.1002/sca.4950200805
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1998
- Hess-Roth-Kaminsky Maxon Urological Foundation of Erie, PA
- Foundation for Advances in Medicine and Science, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!