Cancer cell necrosis by autoschizis: Synergism of antitumor activity of vitamin C: Vitamin K3 on human bladder carcinoma T24 cells
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1998 Foundation for Advances in Medicine and Science, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 564–575, November 1998
How to Cite
Gilloteaux, J., Jamison, J. M., Arnold, D., Ervin, E., Eckroat, L., Docherty, J. J., Neal, D. and Summers, J. L. (1998), Cancer cell necrosis by autoschizis: Synergism of antitumor activity of vitamin C: Vitamin K3 on human bladder carcinoma T24 cells. Scanning, 20: 564–575. doi: 10.1002/sca.4950200805
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1998
- Hess-Roth-Kaminsky Maxon Urological Foundation of Erie, PA
- Foundation for Advances in Medicine and Science, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!