Authentic inquiry: Introduction to the special section
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 171–174, March 2002
How to Cite
Chinn, C. A. and Hmelo-Silver, C. E. (2002), Authentic inquiry: Introduction to the special section. Sci. Ed., 86: 171–174. doi: 10.1002/sce.10000
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2000
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 9875485
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), Project 2061. (1993). Benchmarks for science literacy. New York: Oxford University Press.
- 1995). How scientists really reason: Scientific reasoning in real-world laboratories. In R. J.Sternberg & J. E.Davidson (Eds.), The nature of insight (pp. 365–395). Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. (
- 1996). Analysis of nine high school biology laboratory manuals: Promoting scientific inquiry. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 33, 475–499. , , & (
- 1986). Laboratory life: The construction of scientific fact (2nd ed.). Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press. , & (