A science teacher's reflections and knowledge growth about STS instruction after actual implementation
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 23–41, January 2002
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-C. (2002), A science teacher's reflections and knowledge growth about STS instruction after actual implementation. Sci. Ed., 86: 23–41. doi: 10.1002/sce.10006
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2000
- National Science Council, Taiwan, ROC. Grant Number: NSC 87-2511-S-009-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!