Epistemic levels in argument: An analysis of university oceanography students' use of evidence in writing
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 314–342, May 2002
How to Cite
Kelly, G. J. and Takao, A. (2002), Epistemic levels in argument: An analysis of university oceanography students' use of evidence in writing. Sci. Ed., 86: 314–342. doi: 10.1002/sce.10024
- Issue online: 4 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2001
- National Academy of Education
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF Grant # 9952491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!