Linking phenomena with competing underlying models: A software tool for introducing students to the particulate model of matter
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 794–830, November 2003
How to Cite
Snir, J., Smith, C. L. and Raz, G. (2003), Linking phenomena with competing underlying models: A software tool for introducing students to the particulate model of matter. Sci. Ed., 87: 794–830. doi: 10.1002/sce.10069
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2000
- National Science Foundation, USA. Grant Number: MDR-8955381
- McDonnell Foundation, USA. Grant Number: 95-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!