The opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author and are not those of the Foundation.
Innovative science within and against a culture of “achievement”†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 307–328, May 2003
How to Cite
Carlone, H. B. (2003), Innovative science within and against a culture of “achievement”. Sci. Ed., 87: 307–328. doi: 10.1002/sce.10071
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2002
- American Association of University Women Educational Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!