Teaching biotechnology through case studies—can we improve higher order thinking skills of nonscience majors?
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 767–793, November 2003
How to Cite
Dori, Y. J., Tal, R. T. and Tsaushu, M. (2003), Teaching biotechnology through case studies—can we improve higher order thinking skills of nonscience majors?. Sci. Ed., 87: 767–793. doi: 10.1002/sce.10081
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2001
- Israeli Ministry of Education
- Promotion of Research at the Technion
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!