Building sustainable science curriculum: Acknowledging and accommodating local adaptation
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 454–467, July 2003
How to Cite
Barab, S. A. and Luehmann, A. L. (2003), Building sustainable science curriculum: Acknowledging and accommodating local adaptation. Sci. Ed., 87: 454–467. doi: 10.1002/sce.10083
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!