Any opinions, findings, and conclusion or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Research towards an expanded understanding of inquiry science beyond one idealized standard†
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 490–516, July 2003
How to Cite
Songer, N. B., Lee, H.-S. and McDonald, S. (2003), Research towards an expanded understanding of inquiry science beyond one idealized standard. Sci. Ed., 87: 490–516. doi: 10.1002/sce.10085
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2001
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: REC-9805472 and REC-9896054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!