What does it mean to create sustainable science curriculum innovations? A commentary
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 564–573, July 2003
How to Cite
Fishman, B. J. and Krajcik, J. (2003), What does it mean to create sustainable science curriculum innovations? A commentary. Sci. Ed., 87: 564–573. doi: 10.1002/sce.10088
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2002
- REPP, National Science Foundation. Grant Number: REC-9720383, REC-9725927, REC-9876150
- USI, National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ESR-9453665
- Spencer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!