The practical epistemologies of the classroom: A study of laboratory work
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 325–344, May 2004
How to Cite
Wickman, P.-O. (2004), The practical epistemologies of the classroom: A study of laboratory work. Sci. Ed., 88: 325–344. doi: 10.1002/sce.10129
- Issue online: 6 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2002
- Teacher Education Council, Faculty of Technology and Science, Uppsala University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!