Explanation-driven inquiry: Integrating conceptual and epistemic scaffolds for scientific inquiry
Article first published online: 6 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 345–372, May 2004
How to Cite
Sandoval, W. A. and Reiser, B. J. (2004), Explanation-driven inquiry: Integrating conceptual and epistemic scaffolds for scientific inquiry. Sci. Ed., 88: 345–372. doi: 10.1002/sce.10130
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2002
- James S. McDonnell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!