“You can exercise your way out of HIV” and other stories: The role of biological knowledge in adolescents' evaluation of myths
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 548–573, July 2004
How to Cite
Keselman, A., Kaufman, D. R. and Patel, V. L. (2004), “You can exercise your way out of HIV” and other stories: The role of biological knowledge in adolescents' evaluation of myths. Sci. Ed., 88: 548–573. doi: 10.1002/sce.10135
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2002
- American Educational Research Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!