Physics: Frightful, but fun. Pupils' and teachers' views of physics and physics teaching
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 683–706, September 2004
How to Cite
Angell, C., Guttersrud, Ø., Henriksen, E. K. and Isnes, A. (2004), Physics: Frightful, but fun. Pupils' and teachers' views of physics and physics teaching. Sci. Ed., 88: 683–706. doi: 10.1002/sce.10141
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!