Thinking differently about cultural diversity: Using postcolonial theory to (re)read science education
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 819–836, November 2004
How to Cite
Carter, L. (2004), Thinking differently about cultural diversity: Using postcolonial theory to (re)read science education. Sci. Ed., 88: 819–836. doi: 10.1002/sce.20000
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!