Science teachers' transformations of the use of computer modeling in the classroom: Using research to inform training
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 56–70, January 2005
How to Cite
Stylianidou, F., Boohan, R. and Ogborn, J. (2005), Science teachers' transformations of the use of computer modeling in the classroom: Using research to inform training. Sci. Ed., 89: 56–70. doi: 10.1002/sce.20043
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!