The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of NSF
The role of Rasch analysis when conducting science education research utilizing multiple-choice tests†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 253–269, March 2006
How to Cite
Boone, W. J. and Scantlebury, K. (2006), The role of Rasch analysis when conducting science education research utilizing multiple-choice tests. Sci. Ed., 90: 253–269. doi: 10.1002/sce.20106
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: REC 9602137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!