Teachers' tendencies to promote student-led science projects: Associations with their views about science
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 400–419, May 2006
How to Cite
Bencze, J. L., Bowen, G. M. and Alsop, S. (2006), Teachers' tendencies to promote student-led science projects: Associations with their views about science. Sci. Ed., 90: 400–419. doi: 10.1002/sce.20124
- Issue online: 3 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!