The tension between authoritative and dialogic discourse: A fundamental characteristic of meaning making interactions in high school science lessons
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 605–631, July 2006
How to Cite
Scott, P. H., Mortimer, E. F. and Aguiar, O. G. (2006), The tension between authoritative and dialogic discourse: A fundamental characteristic of meaning making interactions in high school science lessons. Sci. Ed., 90: 605–631. doi: 10.1002/sce.20131
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2005
- CNPq, Brazil
- Capes, Brazil
- CNRS, France
- INRP, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!