The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation
Elementary girls' science reading at home and school†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 270–288, March 2006
How to Cite
Ford, D. J., Brickhouse, N. W., Lottero-Perdue, P. and Kittleson, J. (2006), Elementary girls' science reading at home and school. Sci. Ed., 90: 270–288. doi: 10.1002/sce.20139
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: HRD 0217144
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!