The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation
Elementary girls' science reading at home and school†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 270–288, March 2006
How to Cite
Ford, D. J., Brickhouse, N. W., Lottero-Perdue, P. and Kittleson, J. (2006), Elementary girls' science reading at home and school. Sci. Ed., 90: 270–288. doi: 10.1002/sce.20139
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: HRD 0217144
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!