Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 90, Issue 5, pages 784–802, September 2006
How to Cite
Brown, P. L., Abell, S. K., Demir, A. and Schmidt, F. J. (2006), College science teachers' views of classroom inquiry. Sci. Ed., 90: 784–802. doi: 10.1002/sce.20151
This paper was edited by former Editor Nancy W. Brickhouse
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DUE 0230779
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!