“Chemistry for all, instead of chemistry just for the elite”: Lessons learned from detracked chemistry classrooms
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 683–709, September 2007
How to Cite
Watanabe, M., Nunes, N., Mebane, S., Scalise, K. and Claesgens, J. (2007), “Chemistry for all, instead of chemistry just for the elite”: Lessons learned from detracked chemistry classrooms. Sci. Ed., 91: 683–709. doi: 10.1002/sce.20213
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!