“A sketch is like a sentence”: Curriculum structures that support teaching epistemic practices of science
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 608–630, July 2008
How to Cite
Enfield, M., Smith, E. L. and Grueber, D. J. (2008), “A sketch is like a sentence”: Curriculum structures that support teaching epistemic practices of science. Sci. Ed., 92: 608–630. doi: 10.1002/sce.20252
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ESI-0227557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!