Examining the cognitive processes used by adolescent girls and women scientists in identifying science role models: A feminist approach
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 688–707, July 2008
How to Cite
Buck, G. A., Clark, V. L. P., Leslie-Pelecky, D., Lu, Y. and Cerda-Lizarraga, P. (2008), Examining the cognitive processes used by adolescent girls and women scientists in identifying science role models: A feminist approach. Sci. Ed., 92: 688–707. doi: 10.1002/sce.20257
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation.. Grant Number: DGE-0338202.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!