Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2007 annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association (Chicago, IL) and at the 2007 biennial meeting of the European Science Education Research Association (Malmö, Sweden).
Developing and assessing a force and motion learning progression†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 389–421, May 2009
How to Cite
Alonzo, A. C. and Steedle, J. T. (2009), Developing and assessing a force and motion learning progression. Sci. Ed., 93: 389–421. doi: 10.1002/sce.20303
The full set of force and motion items are available by contacting the first author.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this paper are those of the authors. They do not necessarily represent the official views, opinions, or policy of the National Science Foundation.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!