The armchair at the borders: The “messy” ideas of borders and border epistemologies within multicultural science education scholarship
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 428–447, May 2010
How to Cite
Carter, L. (2010), The armchair at the borders: The “messy” ideas of borders and border epistemologies within multicultural science education scholarship. Sci. Ed., 94: 428–447. doi: 10.1002/sce.20323
- Issue online: 6 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!