The opinions expressed here are our own and do not reflect the positions or policy of the National Institutes of Health.
Rethinking trends in minority participation in the sciences†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 93, Issue 6, pages 961–977, November 2009
How to Cite
Lewis, J. L., Menzies, H., Nájera, E. I. and Page, R. N. (2009), Rethinking trends in minority participation in the sciences. Sci. Ed., 93: 961–977. doi: 10.1002/sce.20338
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01GM72059-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!