This article was written while the third author was a Finland Distinguished Professor at the Centre for Learning Research, University of Turku, Turku, Finland.
Conceptions of knowledge in research on students' understanding of the greenhouse effect: Methodological positions and their consequences for representations of knowing†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 93, Issue 6, pages 978–995, November 2009
How to Cite
Jakobsson, A., Mäkitalo, Å. and Säljö, R. (2009), Conceptions of knowledge in research on students' understanding of the greenhouse effect: Methodological positions and their consequences for representations of knowing. Sci. Ed., 93: 978–995. doi: 10.1002/sce.20341
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2008
- Swedish Research Council
- Contract grant sponsor: The Wallenberg Foundation
- Contract grant sponsor: Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!