Students' use of decision-making strategies with regard to socioscientific issues: An application of the Rasch partial credit model
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 230–258, March 2010
How to Cite
Eggert, S. and Bögeholz, S. (2010), Students' use of decision-making strategies with regard to socioscientific issues: An application of the Rasch partial credit model. Sci. Ed., 94: 230–258. doi: 10.1002/sce.20358
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2008
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Project: Biology in Context)
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: SPP 1293/GRK1195
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!