This research was conducted as part of the Urban EcoLab project.
Scientific discourse in three urban classrooms: The role of the teacher in engaging high school students in argumentation†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 203–229, March 2010
How to Cite
McNeill, K. L. and Pimentel, D. S. (2010), Scientific discourse in three urban classrooms: The role of the teacher in engaging high school students in argumentation. Sci. Ed., 94: 203–229. doi: 10.1002/sce.20364
Any opinions expressed in this work are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent either those of the funding agency or Boston College.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ESI 0607010