“Doing” science versus “being” a scientist: Examining 10/11-year-old schoolchildren's constructions of science through the lens of identity
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 617–639, July 2010
How to Cite
Archer, L., DeWitt, J., Osborne, J., Dillon, J., Willis, B. and Wong, B. (2010), “Doing” science versus “being” a scientist: Examining 10/11-year-old schoolchildren's constructions of science through the lens of identity. Sci. Ed., 94: 617–639. doi: 10.1002/sce.20399
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!