Classroom communities' adaptations of the practice of scientific argumentation
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 191–216, March 2011
How to Cite
Berland, L. K. and Reiser, B. J. (2011), Classroom communities' adaptations of the practice of scientific argumentation. Sci. Ed., 95: 191–216. doi: 10.1002/sce.20420
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2009
- Center for Curriculum Materials in Science, National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ESI-0227557
- Investigating and Questioning Our World through Science and Technology, National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ESI-0439493, ESI-0101780
- The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NSF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!