Argument-Driven Inquiry as a way to help students learn how to participate in scientific argumentation and craft written arguments: An exploratory study
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 217–257, March 2011
How to Cite
Sampson, V., Grooms, J. and Walker, J. P. (2011), Argument-Driven Inquiry as a way to help students learn how to participate in scientific argumentation and craft written arguments: An exploratory study. Sci. Ed., 95: 217–257. doi: 10.1002/sce.20421
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!