Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Transforming energy instruction in middle school to support integrated understanding and future learning†
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 670–699, July 2011
How to Cite
Nordine, J., Krajcik, J. and Fortus, D. (2011), Transforming energy instruction in middle school to support integrated understanding and future learning. Sci. Ed., 95: 670–699. doi: 10.1002/sce.20423
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ESI-0227557 (CCMS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!