Portions of this research were presented at the 2009 Biennial Conference of the Society for Research in Child Development in Denver, CO.
Science Learning in Everyday Life
Explanatory parent–child conversation predominates at an evolution exhibit†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 720–744, July 2011
How to Cite
Tare, M., French, J., Frazier, B. N., Diamond, J. and Evans, E. M. (2011), Explanatory parent–child conversation predominates at an evolution exhibit. Sci. Ed., 95: 720–744. doi: 10.1002/sce.20433
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!