Issue and Trends
Scientific argument and explanation: A necessary distinction?
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 627–638, July 2011
How to Cite
Osborne, J. F. and Patterson, A. (2011), Scientific argument and explanation: A necessary distinction?. Sci. Ed., 95: 627–638. doi: 10.1002/sce.20438
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!