Science Education Policy
Pipeline persistence: Examining the association of educational experiences with earned degrees in STEM among U.S. students
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 95, Issue 5, pages 877–907, September 2011
How to Cite
Maltese, A. V. and Tai, R. H. (2011), Pipeline persistence: Examining the association of educational experiences with earned degrees in STEM among U.S. students. Sci. Ed., 95: 877–907. doi: 10.1002/sce.20441
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!