Science Teacher Education
“Experiments” and the inquiry emphasis conflation in science teacher education
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 95, Issue 5, pages 908–926, September 2011
How to Cite
Gyllenpalm, J. and Wickman, P.-O. (2011), “Experiments” and the inquiry emphasis conflation in science teacher education. Sci. Ed., 95: 908–926. doi: 10.1002/sce.20446
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!