Accepted under the editorship of Gregory Kelly.
Science Teacher Education
The process of change in a science teacher's professional development: A case study based on the types of problems in the classroom†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 337–363, March 2012
How to Cite
Vázquez-Bernal, B., Mellado, V., Jiménez-Pérez, R. and Leñero, M. C. T. (2012), The process of change in a science teacher's professional development: A case study based on the types of problems in the classroom. Sci. Ed., 96: 337–363. doi: 10.1002/sce.20474
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (Spain). Grant Number: EDU2009-12864
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!