Young African American children constructing academic and disciplinary identities in an urban science classroom
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 457–487, May 2012
How to Cite
Kane, J. M. (2012), Young African American children constructing academic and disciplinary identities in an urban science classroom. Sci. Ed., 96: 457–487. doi: 10.1002/sce.20483
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: REC-0411593
- The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NSF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!