Accepted under the editorship of Gregory Kelly.
Risk-based decision making in a scientific issue: A study of teachers discussing a dilemma through a microworld†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 212–233, March 2012
How to Cite
Levinson, R., Kent, P., Pratt, D., Kapadia, R. and Yogui, C. (2012), Risk-based decision making in a scientific issue: A study of teachers discussing a dilemma through a microworld. Sci. Ed., 96: 212–233. doi: 10.1002/sce.21003
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- The Wellcome Trust for funding the research project Promoting Teachers Understanding of Risk in Socio-Scientific issues (TURS). Grant Number: WT084895MA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!