Comments and Criticism
A series of misrepresentations: A response to Allchin's whole approach to assessing nature of science understandings
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 685–692, July 2012
How to Cite
Schwartz, R. S., Lederman, N. G. and Abd-el-Khalick, F. (2012), A series of misrepresentations: A response to Allchin's whole approach to assessing nature of science understandings. Sci. Ed., 96: 685–692. doi: 10.1002/sce.21013
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!